Within the onboarding details here you can select the manager relating to that candidate, this is the person that will receive the email to approve the contract to sign prior to sending through to the candidate. The manager can revert with any changes if necessary. Once you have completed these steps, the confirmation will appear that the onboarding has now been sent to the approving manager for singing.
1. Once you have completed the steps the below screen will appear, this is a confirmation that the onboarding has now been sent to the approving manager for singing.
2. An email is then sent through to the approving manager and they must review by selecting the link and going to the Expedo portal.
3. Once the manager enters Expedo, the onboarding approval will begin, and they must review and sign the contract.
4. As soon as the documents are confirmed an email with an onbooarding link is sent to the candidate for them to begin their onboarding process.
5. You are able to see when the manager approves and sends the onboarding on the status of the onboarding. When it states ‘Offer’ this means the contract has been signed and the candidate now must complete.