How Your Trades Overhauled Their Labour Hire Operations With Expedo
YOUR TRADES AT A GLANCE
Queensland-based recruitment specialists supplying workers for site-based building and construction, mechanical and electrical, civil construction, shop fitouts and maintenance services, across all industries.
Your Trades pride themselves on operating at a level of maturity that competitors strive to replicate. Yet existing technology limitations were preventing them from moving at the speed required for today’s fast-moving contingent worker landscape. When they were referred to Expedo, Your Trades took the opportunity to totally transform their onboarding, time-to-bill and payroll operations.
Automating the heavy lifting
- Applicant tracking system integration: Once a new contractor is placed, a JobAdder integration allows their details to flow automatically into Expedo, with timesheet approvers also notified.
- Seamless contractor onboarding: Your Trades’ previous onboarding software was only capable of capturing personal details and signing basic documents. Expedo’s integrated inductions, work rights and licence capture capabilities are initiated in a single onboarding experience online, along with collection of tax file declarations and superannuation details.
- Improving the user experience: Within Expedo, contractors can easily complete their timesheets, add expenses, notes and pre-populate timesheets when similar hours are worked each week. Clients can swiftly approve timesheets direct from an email with one click or via their own Expedo access.
- Eliminating multi-batch payroll: Your Trades’ payroll processing was previously time-consuming and required repetitive steps. Now, their payroll can be processed in a single batch.
- Efficient billing and reporting: Your Trades’ previous invoice dashboard couldn’t provide the visibility or functionality needed. Expedo’s powerful billing engine creates bulk invoices with approval-stamped timesheets attached for verification. Margin reporting was also enhanced with the ability to split candidate earnings between multiple consultants.
A scalable model that supports continued growth
Recruiters need the right time-to-bill tools to thrive in today’s fast-moving business landscape. Your Trades have implemented a more efficient model of work, one that provides them with true visibility across their operations and considers the end-to-end journey for both candidate and client.
With workforce compliance, onboarding and time-to-bill taken care of, Your Trades now look forward to scaling up and serving their clients more effectively.