How Expedo Has Brought A Whole New Level
of Transparency & Efficiency
ATOM RESOURCES AT A GLANCE
A leading labour recruitment provider for Australia’s construction, manufacturing & engineering industries.
With their blue-collar labour hire industry’s complexities, Atom found their multiple disjointed systems limiting and restrictive of scalable growth.
But a move over to Expedo has allowed their contractor onboarding, timesheets, payroll, sales invoice generation and margin reporting to now be managed all in one secure place.
Simplifying processes for a complex workforce
- Seamless integration: A JobAdder integration allows new contractor and assignment data to flow directly into Expedo, eliminating the need for manual input.
- Facilitating fast deployment: Atom’s
contractors receive a link to complete their onboarding including any required
WH&S courses within the one online experience. Upon receiving an initial employment contract, Atom can
also send their workers updated assignment specifications to digitally acknowledge,
avoiding the need for re-onboarding and facilitating swift redeployment.
- Transforming time-to-bill: Expedo automatically calculates wages, allowances, overtime and industry awards based on the worker’s timesheets and pushes this data through to payroll. Atom were previously limited with the number of invoices they could send out in one go. Now, multiple clients can be invoiced in a single batch with time-stamped approvals attached.
- Ongoing compliance: Atom have access to multiple engagement types to suit all contractor scenarios. Atom’s contractors can also submit work licences, complete right to work verifications and receive expiration alerts directly via their own Expedo portal.
- A finger on the pulse: Live margin reports and the ability to forecast provide performance renumeration analytics per consultant, including the ability to split payments for commission purposes.
A clockwork framework
The implementation of a more streamlined end-to-end workflow has created a greater user experience for both Atom Resources’ recruitment teams and clients, as well as supported their rapid growth in only four years.
Atom now have the tools to deliver a more efficient, accurate recruitment and contractor experience, with more actionable business insights.