JGA RECRUITMENT AT A GLANCE
A leading labour recruitment provider in the United Kingdom and Europe covering specialist areas including payroll, human resources and shared services through temporary, contract and permanent placements.
Established in 2008, JGA have long been providing fluid labour solutions that meet evolving business demands.
They knew that to reach their aspirational growth numbers, they needed to improve their middle office functionality. Expedo has not only delivered true visibility and efficiency across JGA’s operations but complements a successful recruitment model that maintains the integrity of its workforce.
Simplifying processes for a
- One solution: JGA require a timesheet-to-billing solution that can manage everything from the onboarding, timesheets, sales invoice generation and margin reporting of their workforce as well as assure incoming IR35 compliance. Expedo’s implementation team collaborate with JGA to start the transition to their technology.
- Seamless integration: Leveraging Expedo’s existing integration partnership with JobAdder, a leading ATS provider, new contractor data automatically flows via API directly into Expedo. From there, workers receive one link to paperless onboarding and required compliance induction. Personal data also syncs direct with payroll.
- Fast redeployment: Old processes required a lengthy re-onboarding of high-performing workers. Upon receiving an initial contract, JGA can instead send updated assignment specifications and deploy workers more swiftly.
- Transforming timesheet-to-bill: Expedo’s flexible assignment architecture calculates shift wages, allowances and overtime based on a worker’s timesheet and pushes this data through to payroll. Multiple clients can now also be invoiced in a single batch and timesheet approvals automatically
attached with audit trails, initiating faster payment.
- Reporting in real-time: Margin reports and forecasting provide JGA with clear business insights along with performance and remuneration analytics per consultant, including the ability to split payments for commission purposes.
The evolution of success
JGA’s digital approach to recruitment has changed the recruitment landscape over the last decade. The leading payroll and HR recruitment group continue to embrace change and utilise technology to provide visibility of their compliance and operational capacity.
With the introduction of Expedo into their timesheet to bill workflows, JGA Recruitment now have the tools to support their projected growth. These streamlined workflows pay respect to the end-to-end worker journey while also creating a greater user experience for JGA’s recruitment teams, operational teams, senior management and end clients.